Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Memories of the '80's

This photo was taken in Provo, Utah during the fall of 1989.  My husband, Eric, (in the car) had just gotten back from his mission.  This Porche 914 had been his car since he was a teenager and his parents had stored it for him.  I (on the car) was living in this decrepit old house on 100 West.  I seem to remember on this occasion we had just washed it in the front yard of my house, which I shared with his brother and my good friend, his sister-in-law.  Right around this time we decided to get married.  We kicked out my roommate and Eric moved in!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Love that picture!

Gwen Hawkins said...

AWESOME! great pic Jill. You still look as young as the picture!

Nicole said...

Best. Picture. Ever. I love it!!

Heidi said...

That is a great picture. I loved that car!

Sara-Lynn said...

This picture is great!! Love that you posted it.

GREENLAW said...

hilarious!! don't you just love the 80's?? :)

Angie Cleveland said...

That picture is to die for! Love the hair, love the vest, love the Berkenstocks, love the car, LOVE it all!

Craig said...

I love the picture...great memories for me too since Eric and I put the car together in the first place.